• Trip for 2 to Bora Bora and 3 cash prizes of $10,000 each (4 individual prizes).
• The sales Deadline – Midnight, Wednesday, March 13, 2019
• Draw – April 4, 2019, 11:00 am at Calder Bateman Communications Ltd, 10241-109 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N2
• 1 prize - Vacation for Life valued at $250,000.00.
• Sales Deadline – Wednesday, April 3, 2019
• Draw - April 25, 2019, 11:00 am at Calder Bateman Communications Ltd, 10241-109 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N2
• A Condo at Signature Towers plus a 2019 Jaguar F-Type Coupe P380 R-Dynamic AWD ($846,918.71 incl. GST)
• Sales Deadline – Midnight, Thursday, May 9, 2019
• Draw – May 30, 2019, 11:00 am at Calder Bateman Communications Ltd, 10241-109 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 1N2
• Sales Deadline – Midnight, Thursday, June 6, 2019
• Draws – (all prizes except homes) July 4-5 (not July 3 as previously stated), 2019, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm daily at Coast Edmonton Plaza, 10155-105 Street, Edmonton, AB, Canada, T5J 1E2
• Final Live Draw (Two Dream Homes) – July 5, 2019, at 6018 Crawford Drive, Edmonton, AB, airing at 6:00 pm on CTV. The Second Grand Prize winner will have their choice of either the Kondro or Averton home followed by the Grand Prize winner for the Parkwood home.
• Sales Deadline – Midnight, June 6, 2019
• Draw – July 3 2019, 9:00am at the Coast Edmonton Plaza, 10155-105 Street, Edmonton, AB, Canada, T5J 1E2. The winner will be announced during the 6:00pm News on CTV on July 5, 2019.
• Sales Deadline – Midnight, June 6, 2019
• Draws – June 28, 2019, 11:00am at Calder Bateman Communications, 10241 – 109 St. Edmonton, AB, Canada, T5J 1N2. Winners will be announced each day from July 1 – July 31, 2019 at www.fullhouse.ca.
The Loyalty Prize draws will be held on April 4, 2019. The Bonus Prize draw will be held on April 25, 2019. The Early Bird Prize draw will be held on May 30, 2019. The final draws shall begin on July 4, 2019 (not July 3, 2019 as previously stated), with the lowest value prize drawn first and proceed further in reverse order with the Grand Prize Dream Homes drawn last. After each winner is recorded, the stub is returned to the drum.
The Thousands-a-Day Giveaway Draws, the lowest value prizes will be drawn first: $10,000 cash prizes; then $25,000 cash prizes; followed by the $50,000 cash prizes. After each winner is recorded, the stub is returned to the drum.
Stride Management will contact all winners in writing following the final draw. All winners’ names will be published on the Full House Lottery website and social media.
Full House Lottery, the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation and the University Hospital Foundation reserve the right to publish the names and likeness of the winners of Full House Lottery 2019.
In the event that a ticket lists more than one name, the Licensee will award the prize to the individual whose name appears first on the stub. The Licensee and the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission are not responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise between the different individuals.
Tickets may be purchased with VISA, MasterCard, American Express, bank debit card, cash, cheque, and money order. The Lottery’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the ticket. All sets of multiple tickets must contain the same information. All tickets will be controlled by Stride Management Corp.
All 1,048 prizes, including Dream Homes are purchased. Prizes must be accepted as awarded; no substitutes. All prizes, including vacation prizes, must be claimed within one year of the prize draws and travel must occur within 18 months of the draw date.
Title transfer to the Winner of the Condo will take place on or before July 12, 2019. The Condo is unfurnished.
The second Grand Prize Winner will have until July 19, 2019 to choose either the Kondro Home (6014 Crawford Drive) or the Averton Home (6016 Crawford Drive) as their prize. In the event the winner cannot be located and make their choice by July 19, 2019, the lottery will choose on the winners’ behalf.
The winner of the Vacations for life can choose between $10,000/year for 25 years or a one-time $200,000 cash payout.
All vacations, except where noted, are provided by Transat Travel and include airfare and accommodation for two. All vacations prizes depart from Edmonton. The winner is responsible for any travel costs incurred as a result of travel to Edmonton. Travel restrictions may apply for travel from December 15, 2019 - January 5, 2020.
The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge prize does not include transportation from the winner’s residence to the location of the prize.
Vehicle winners are responsible for any travel cost associated with claiming their prize in Edmonton.
Winners of prizes from Best Buy Canada and RED Incentives will have their prize(s) shipped to the address on file. All other prizes are to be claimed at the retailer. Full House Lottery and its suppliers are not responsible for any costs incurred to pick up prizes. The winners are responsible for all shipping costs if they choose to have their prizes shipped to them. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of gift card prizes. Gift Cards are sent via regular mail.
The two Grand Prize Dream Homes that are awarded include full landscaping, which will be provided by Delcon Creekwood X Ltd.
If after a period of one year a winner cannot be located, the prize will then revert back to the property of the University Hospital Foundation and the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation upon AGLC approval. Should a prize become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Lottery’s control, the Lottery reserves the right to award the winner fair market value of the prize.
Retail value of all prizes: $5,798,776.15 (including GST).
For a complete detailed list of prizes please visit fullhouse.ca or call 1-800-441-0465 for more information.
Contest rules prohibit the following from purchasing tickets: Staff of Calder Bateman Communications Ltd and their immediate family members (a spouse, parent, son, daughter, brother, sister, or the spouse of any of these individuals); Staff of Zero Gravity Marketing (ZGM) Inc. and their immediate family members (a spouse, parent, son, daughter, brother, sister, or the spouse of any of these individuals); Staff of Stride Management Corp; Members of the University Hospital Foundation and the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation.
You must be 18 years or older to purchase a ticket. Ticket sellers will advise all adult ticket buyers not to write the name of a person under the age of 18 on a ticket due to the Public Trustee Act.
Both the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation and the University Hospital Foundation respect your privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. The personal information collected by Full House Lottery will be used by the Lottery and Foundations to process ticket orders, notify winners, send out lottery information in 2019 and future years, and to contact you regarding marketing and fundraising efforts, research, promotional information and events, through email, phone or mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by either Foundation please call 1-800-441-0465.
Only 160,900 valid tickets will be sold:
• 50,900 single $100 tickets,
• 14,500 sets of 3 for $250,
• 1,500 sets of 5 for $375 and
• 5,900 sets of 10 for $575
Purchasers are not required to purchase a 50/50 Extra Lottery ticket or a Thousands-a-Day Giveaway Lottery ticket to be eligible to purchase a Full House Lottery ticket.
Only 505,000 valid tickets will be sold:
• 15,000 $10 tickets,
• 26,000 sets of 5 for $25, and
• 24,000 sets of 15 for $50
There will be a minimum guaranteed payout of $400,000 or 50% of 50/50 Extra ticket sales (whichever is greater). Purchasers are not required to purchase a Full House Lottery ticket or a Thousands-a-Day Giveaway Lottery ticket to be eligible to purchase a ticket in the 50/50 Extra Lottery.
Only 230,325 valid tickets will be sold:
• 21,400 single tickets for $20,
• 17,325 sets of 5 for $50, and
• 12,230 sets of 10 for $75
Purchasers are not required to purchase a Full House Lottery ticket or a 50/50 Extra ticket to be eligible to purchase a ticket in the Thousands-a-Day Giveaway Lottery.
Net proceeds from Full House Lottery support patient care, research and innovation at the Royal Alexandra Hospital and the University of Alberta Hospital.
Any refund requests will be individually investigated. After determining the validity of the request, the official ticket number will be cancelled and a refund cheque issued within 24 hours of the decision to refund.
For additional tickets or ticket inquiries please call 780-424-6161 (Edmonton) or toll-free at 1-800-441-0465.